Guess What?

Guess who gets to start teaching again on Monday?  Can you guess?  Yep.....ME!  I LOVE my student teacher.  She is fabulous, wonderful, fantastic, amazing, etc.  But I am definitely missing teaching my kinder babies.  This week I am supposed to be out of the room for "virtually all of the time" according to her college.  It has been so hard.

Watch out now because I will probably be posting more regularly from now on.  Since I will be doing some of the teaching again, I will have something to post about again.  :)

Today was my Friday because I took tomorrow off to spend with my hubby.  It was so nice not having to write sub plans.  You feel me right?

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!

4 comments

  1. Good for you Amanda - enjoy the time with your hubby. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a WONDERFUL day with your husband! That is one lucky student teacher to have you! :) I know just how you feel- you will be so ready to get back to your class and have it all to yourself! Have a GREAT weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally feel you!!! It is harder to leave sub plans; may as well go to school! LOL! Have a great day with your hubby!! :)

    ReplyDelete