Five for Friday

It is Friday.....which means Five for Friday.



Here are five random things about my week.

1.  Watching my son play soccer...his favorite position is goalie!


2.  What do we do on a day with crummy weather?  Why we read Pete the Cat stories and then the kids act  them out.  {This is why they have shoes on their hands because Pete has four shoes.}


3.  Eating healthy....my favorite breakfast.


4.  I have been doing the 30 day ab challenge as well as the 30 day squat challenge to get my booty in shape.  I have also been working on the C25K.  I am on week 6 of that.


5.  I found this and thought it was hilarious.


How was your week?  Link up and tell us all about it!

3 comments

  1. Oh how I wish I had your motivation! I just ate a big bowl of praline pecan yogurt ice cream! Yogurt's healthy, right? Ha, ha, ha!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That breakfast looks yum. love following your blog
    Paula
    Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks delicious!

    I'm on week 1 of C25K. Congrats on making it to week 6!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete