Instagram & Fundraiser for Martin Richard

Hi friends!  I have been a little absent from my blog lately, but hope to get back to normal this week.  I had an extremely busy weekend which actually started on Thursday.  Anyways, this post is going to be short & sweet.

First, I have been on instagram for some time, but I never used it much for teaching things until recently.  I am linking up with Michelle over at Apples and ABC's for the Instagram Linky Party.  I will be participating in #teachertalktuesday as well.  If you would like to follow me, my username is @mrs_pauley.  You can follow me {here}.



I love following people on instagram so leave me a comment with your username so I can follow you on there!!  :)

Second, I am teaming up with Sara from Primary Buzz for a fundraiser for the Richard Family Foundation.  Martin Richard was 8 years old when he was killed in the Boston Marathon Bombing on April 15th.  His 6 year old sister, Denise, was critically injured.  HIs mom had a serious brain injury.  Click {here} to go to the fundraiser on Sara's blog.  You will get $78 worth of products for only $15.  Thank you for your donations!!

I will be back later in the week to show you all the fun zoo things we have been doing in my classroom.  :)

7 comments

  1. Hi Amanda!
    I am brand. spankin new on Instagram tonight!
    My username is firstgradecrittercafe
    I just started stalking you my dear!!!
    xoxo,
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah whoo, I am in love with Instagram. . . so fun/addicting :) My user name is thecozyclassroom

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya girl, it is super tough to keep up with everything these days! I am so excited about this Instagram linky. I am going to make one ASAP! Can't wait to start following you! Love ya :)

    Khrys
    Keepin' It Kool In Kinderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...I feel ya on the craziness. Sometimes I feel like May is worse than the holidays! I'll find ya on instagram. My username is elizhall
    xo
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...here I am thinking I'm the only one who has been up to par on the blog side lately. So busy, so tired, could care less about anything but some rest....
    I guess I just need to jump on the Instagram bandwagon huh? I have it, don't use it, need to start I guess! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *not been up to par* is what I'm trying to type...see I'm tired...ugh

      Delete
  6. I don't use instagram and now I'm feeling guilty about it. Haha! Thanks for letting me know about that fabulous fundraiser!

    xo
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete