Winter Math Centers

I have been working hard on a new math centers pack for my TPT store.  I made a Winter Math Centers Pack.  I had never done math centers before this school year and now I can't imagine going a day without doing them!



I created 5 math centers in this pack.  There is a snowman skip counting activity with skip counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's.  You can choose which skip counting would be best for your students.

I included a class favorite.......roll & color games! :)  My students LOVE to play these games.

There is an adding to 8 activity.  This will be a challenge for my students, but I think it is a great idea to challenge them!  :)  Students will use snowflakes to add to 8 in different ways.

I have a patterning activity for ABB, ABC, and ABBC patterns.

Lastly, I also included a greater than and less than 15 activity.

My daughter saw these activities I created and wanted to try them out.  Since she is in kindergarten herself it worked perfectly.  Plus, it gave her some quiet activities to do while my son was resting from being sick.










Click on the image below to head to my TPT store to get these math centers for yourself!


No comments