High Five for Friday

I am loving that we are all in the Christmas spirit at my house.  I have a very Christmas themed High Five this week.  :)  Linking up with Lauren again for High Five for Friday.

1.  The kids woke up to our Elf on the Shelf, Hermie (you know Hermie from Rudolph) sitting here.  He took off the stockings and hung the kiddos underwear instead.  It was a riot to watch the kids reactions that morning.


2.  Yet another Hermie incident....the kids also kept laughing about this one.  Yep, he T.P.'ed our Christmas tree.



3.  This past weekend I got to take this little man on a mommy-son date to a movie.  We went and saw "Rise of the Guardians" in 3D.  It was a good movie.



4.  Which means that tonight I am taking this little cutie-pie on a mommy-daughter date.  Not sure exactly what we are doing, but I know we are headed to dinner together and then maybe a little shopping.  :)


5. My mom sent my kids this book as a gift for St. Nicholas Day, but I am more excited about it!  We love Pete the Cat in our house!


Have a great & relaxing weekend everyone!

4 comments

  1. New follower! I was wondering what those were hanging from the stockings holders hahahhaha that's classic!

    Hope you'll stop by!

    Samantha
    hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!!!I found your blog through the blog hop:) I'm Hanna and I love making new friends!!! I am your newest GFC follower:) Happy Holidays. Hope to see you soon. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Elf on a Shelf ideas are awesome!! Love the underwear one! I bet they just went bonkers! (: Cute blog!!
    Found you from the H5FF Link up! You can find me here:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was a holiday version of Pete the Cat-will definitely have to check that out! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete