2012 Bloggy Best and Brightest

I took a little break from blogging and school and I am now back and feeling very refreshed!  It is amazing what a little R & R can do for you!

Today I am linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for the 2012 Bloggy Best and Brightest Linky.


I am first and foremost just grateful to have this wonderful creative outlet to share my ideas with others. I am so thankful that within doing this I have almost 50 followers so far!  I thought for sure just my family would be the only ones reading this! ;)

My most popular post was my Thanksgiving and Elf Yourself! post.  It received over 2,400 views.  In this post, I introduced my Elf Yourself Craftivity.  I just loved how these turned out with my own children and my students.




My favorite posts are probably my High Five for Friday posts.  I love reading about teaching, but I also love getting to know other bloggers.  I feel the High Five For Friday does that!

My big accomplishment this year was not only starting this blog, but also opening my own TPT store. I told myself when I started that I would be happy to make $5.  I really only make things that I am using in my classroom.  I was so baffled at how well my products were selling.  I feel truly blessed!

My favorite products from my TPT store:



I had a wonderful 2012 and am looking forward to a fabulous 2013.  Hoping to *meet* new bloggers this year and continued being inspired by all the blogs I follow!

2 comments